Earlier this quarter, endevis RPO renewed its annual membership with the Nashville Health Care Council (NHCC). As a leader in healthcare recruiting, endevis stays at the forefront of industry news & notes with partnership.
The annual membership gives endevis and it’s employees access to an unparalleled suite of benefits. These benefits provide industry knowledge, best practices, and business opportunities.
Notable Benefits as Health Care Council members:
- Invitations to all Council events, which are open to members only.
- Briefings on issues confronting the health care community from key industry analysts, influential business leaders and powerful policymakers.
- Networking opportunities with Nashville’s leading health care industry executives.
- Inclusion in and complimentary copies of Council collateral materials, which are distributed to thousands of contacts across the country and throughout the world. This includes the Nashville Health Care Industry Family Tree, a visual depiction of Nashville’s growing and interconnected health care industry.
- The opportunity to participate in international programs designed to connect Council member executives with high-level policymakers, industry leaders and U.S. officials abroad.
The NHCC is supported by nearly 300 corporate members from not only Nashville, but across the country. With 18 publicly-traded healthcare companies located in Nashville and more 900 overall health care firms in the city, Nashville has become the preeminent home to healthcare management. In fact, the overall economic impact of the health care industry is more than 4 times that of the music industry producing more than $92 billion dollars a year. (Annual Report)
Over the last 3 years, endevis has made a significant investment in the healthcare industry as part of its overall business model beginning with the hire of longtime client and healthcare executive, Dan Wood. Meanwhile, endevis RPO has worked with nearly a dozen health care clients. These clients have been both short & long-term projects across the care continuum.
What does endevis do?
Nearly 70% of a hospital’s cost can be eaten up by staffing expenditures and endevis RPO‘s goal is to help healthcare organizations build sustainable recruitment processes that increase applicant flow, employee engagement, and retention. (Deloitte) As a partner to the health care industry, endevis aligns itself on a strategic level. The leadership team assists its clients with recruiting process creation, recruiting management, talent marketing, and retention.
endevis RPO works seamlessly as the recruiting extension of your company. The team works to attract, connect and match people with positions which creates successful experiences for companies and the candidates.
endevis is a HRO Today Baker’s Dozen award winner and an innovator in talent engagement. endevis excels in motivating and engaging talent on all levels, while driving organizations in the planning, selecting, and developing of great talent through three distinct business solutions.