There is increasing concern about the spread of the coronavirus – now referred to as COVID-19 – and what it means for each of us, our families and our operations. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) the virus is present in over 79 countries and we expect more cases to be identified in the United States as testing becomes readily available to community physicians. We also expect that many who test positive may not become very sick. Individuals who are older or have weakened immune systems may be most impacted. As the United States identifies more individuals with COVID-19, who have mild symptoms and who completely recover, the mortality rate will be driven down.
To protect the health and wellbeing of our employees, their families, and our community, endevis has implemented an updated workplace safety and wellness policy:
- Employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home and not come into work until they are free of fever, signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicine. Employees should notify their supervisor and stay home if they are sick or in immediate contact with someone who is sick, such as a family member or child.
- Healthcare provider’s note will NOT be required for employees who are sick with acute respiratory illness to validate their illness or to return to work, as healthcare provider offices and medical facilities may be extremely busy and not able to provide such documentation in a timely way.
- endevis will remain committed to flexible sick leave and work from home policies that permit employees to stay home should symptoms arise or to care for a family member who is sick.
- endevis has maximized the employees’ ability to work remotely as needed.
- endevis will follow the US Department of State’s Travel Advisory list.
- Employee travel outside the organization must be approved by managers.
- Employees are advised to check themselves for symptoms of acute respiratory illness before starting travel and notify their supervisor and stay home if they are sick.
- endevis is committed to continuous communication with all external contractors and vendors and comply with all health and safety requirements.
January 27, 2020, Maumee, OH – endevis is proud to announce and welcome Carrie Fulton as the company’s HR Business Partner. Carrie will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing endevis’ unique culture, building a Best-In-Class human resources function, as well as supporting the company’s continued growth initiatives.
Carrie brings with her nearly seven years’ experience in human resource strategic functions and graduated from Barton College with a BSN.
In her role prior to joining endevis, Carrie served as the HR Manager for Cutting Edge Countertops located in Perrysburg, OH. Mick Fecko, CAO of endevis said, “We are excited to welcome Carrie into the endevis organization. Her ability to strengthen business operating structure through strong HR practices will have a tremendous impact of collaboration and alignment within the endevis organization and help drive organizational success”.
More information about Carrie Fulton is available on endevis’ Meet The Team page at https://endevis.com/meet-the-team/.
Founded in northeast Ohio in 2000, endevis has evolved into a workforce solutions provider with offices throughout the nation. Their passionate, experienced leaders and recruitment teams offer best-in-class services in the areas of Professional Contract Staffing, Professional Direct Placement and RPO Services.
For more information, please contact:
Casey Trovato, Marketing/Brand Manager
Congratulations to Matt Moskalski as endevis has partnered with Alteon Health to provide Professional IT Contract Staffing services. Alteon Health’s Corporate HQ are located just outside Washington, D.C in Germantown, MD. Alteon is a leading provider of emergency medicine, hospitalist medicine, critical care and post-acute care and virtual and home health services, with more than 1,700 clinicians serving more than 125 practice locations nationwide.
Founded in northeast Ohio in 2000, endevis has evolved into a workforce solutions provider with offices throughout the nation. Their passionate, experienced leaders and recruitment teams offer best-in-class services in the areas of Professional Direct Hire, Professional Contract Staffing, and RPO Solutions. For more information, please contact Casey Trovato or visit www.endevis.com.
We are pleased to announce that endevis has been selected as a preferred provider of professional recruiting services to GlaxoSmithKline across the United States. After a very extensive selection process involving 100+ global providers which included three test search assignments, a selection auction, company research, and interviews, we are very happy to be partnered with GSK.
“We will help them secure top talent from the individual contributor level to senior leadership in a variety of skill sets,” stated Mark Melfi, Senior Managing Partner.
GSK is a $36 billion science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. They have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. They aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with their scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
Founded in northeast Ohio in 2000, endevis has evolved into a workforce solutions provider with offices throughout the nation. Their passionate, experienced leaders and recruitment teams offer best-in-class services in the areas of Professional Direct Hire, Professional Contract Staffing, and RPO Solutions. For more information, please contact Mark Melfi at 419-299-4303 or visit www.endevis.com.
Last week, the #endevisToledo offices took on the #Great2019H2OChallenge and collectively donated 44 cases of bottled water to The Cherry St. Mission! The challenge was issued between the “North” office and the “South” office, with the South office claiming the win! Great job everyone!
Special thank you shout out Brock Urbaniak and Melissa Metzger for taking the donations to the Mission!
Nashville teachers gain workforce experience in healthcare, IT, manufacturing, supply chain & construction
endevis partnered with Rutherford Works to provide middle school teachers the opportunity to gain the skills needed to compete in the 21st century workplace
25 middle school teachers from Rutherford County Schools took part in the Rutherford Works Teacher Externship, placed in high demand industries across the Rutherford County, TN workforce.
For two weeks in July, teachers from Blackman, Christiana, Rocky Fork, Siegel and Whitworth-Buchanan Middle Schools immersed themselves in the daily work of staff from Calsonic Kansei, Ingram Content Group, Nissan North America, TriStar Stone Crest Medical Center and Turner Construction. (more…)